© 2019 Lauren Roth
Whether you call Oklahoma City your hometown or you're visiting for the first time (or the one-hundredth time), you'll find more to do, see, eat, and experience in Oklahoma's capital city than ever before.
The 2019 edition of 100 Things to Do in Oklahoma City Before You Die will introduce you to many locally-vetted “musts” for any visit to Oklahoma City, including dozens of new experiences added since the book's first (2016) edition:
• The opening of the new Streetcar system in downtown OKC and the addition of powered scooters throughout the city's core, including Bricktown, Film Row, the Paseo, and the Plaza District;
• RIVERSPORT Rapids, a $45.2 million whitewater rafting and kayaking center nestled in the heart of downtown – the only urban whitewater rafting facility in the world;
• Dozens of new concert venues, including the Jones Assembly and the Tower Theatre, one of several repurposed movie theatres from the Golden Age of cinema;
• The 2019 grand opening of the 70-acre Scissortail Park, an urban oasis extending from the core of downtown Oklahoma City to the shore of the Oklahoma River;
• Oklahoma’s booming brewery industry.
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO RESTAURANTS, ENTERTAINMENT, SHOPPING AND FAMILY FUN IN "THE BIG FRIENDLY"
$16.00 + tax/shipping